Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions B2B
ARTICLE 1 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Article 2 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to any offer from the entrepreneur and to any agreement and / or distance between the entrepreneur and the customer and can be sent free of charge at the request of the customer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the customer electronically in such a way that the customer can can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, Airogroup B.V. will indicate at the request of the customer. where these general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically.
Article 3 - The offer
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the customer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are a true representation of the offered products, services and / or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the customer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. If the customer wishes to make changes after concluding an agreement, the entrepreneur will at all times reserve the right to charge possible additional costs incurred and to refuse delivery (s).
- All industrial and intellectual rights of the entrepreneur with regard to logos, analyzes, designs, images, descriptions, formulas, recipes, models, documents, products, etc. belong to the entrepreneur and the customer is never allowed to copy, copy and - or to share with third parties unless otherwise stated.
Article 4 - The agreement
- The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, when the customer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the customer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur electronically confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur can reject and / or dissolve the agreement or made offer free of charge.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the customer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can inform himself within legal frameworks whether the customer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, based on this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- At the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content to the customer, the entrepreneur will send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the customer can go with complaints;
- the price including all taxes on the product, service or digital content; insofar as known and applicable the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
- The customer cannot dissolve a confirmed agreement. If the customer still wishes to dissolve an agreement, the customer must inform us in writing (by email) as described in Article 6. The entrepreneur will then determine which measures apply.
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement.
Article 5 - The price
The prices of the products and / or services offered are stated in euros, unless agreed otherwise in writing and subject to price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
Article 6 - Delivery, inspection and execution
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the customer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- Subject to what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery and / or production is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the customer will be notified.
- Inspection after receipt of your order / products: immediately after receipt of your order, check whether the items are undamaged, complete and delivered in accordance with the invoice. If this is not the case, you must notify us within 24 hours of firstname.lastname@example.org report to us with a description and stating the order and invoice number. When you use the items, the delivery is accepted and can / can no longer be exchanged or returned. In case the entrepreneur accepts a return, items must be returned to us complete, unused and undamaged in the original packaging.
- We will refund you with the same payment method as you used to perform the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- Entrepreneur also reserves the right not to be liable for any; any form of damage, claim (s), damage to packaging (s) and or products, defective products, damage from third parties, etc. and can always reject it. The entrepreneur will not be liable for more than the invoice amount that the customer has paid, and will immediately refund the invoice amount in the event of demonstrable evidence.
- All products delivered and to be delivered by the entrepreneur remain his property, in the name and risk of the customer, until the customer has fulfilled all his obligations. In addition, the customer will at all times grant the entrepreneur access to the entrepreneur's products and the customer is not permitted to move, process, use, resell, etc. the entrepreneur's products as long as the property remains with the entrepreneur and the customer has not paid to its payments and / or obligations as stated in these general terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- It is the customer's own responsibility to comply with all statutory and / or governmental requirements and regulations with regard to the storage and use of the products.
Article 7 - Payment
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the purchase, agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the customer must be paid in euros within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement. In addition, the entrepreneur always has the right to apply advance payment and / or to demand other forms of payment security.
- The customer has the obligation to report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur without delay.
- If the customer does not meet his payment obligation (s) in time, the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the costs incurred by him as well as extrajudicial collection costs. In addition, this gives the entrepreneur the right to block the delivery (s) and / or orders until payment has been made. The entrepreneur can deviate from this for the benefit of the customer.
Article 8 - Disputes
Contracts between the entrepreneur and the customer to which these general terms and conditions apply are governed exclusively by Dutch law.